To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a "Lumenbrite Career Applicant" in the subject line.
Lumenbrite is a professional training and consultation company that specializes in Adobe software for print, video and web applications. We are innovators, technologists and creators who help creative professionals, publishers, developers, and businesses create, publish, promote through rapid and effective learning and solutions. We are looking for a creative graphic designer/motion graphic designer with technical skills that can be assigned to our projects and start an apprenticeship as an Adobe Instructor. Apprenticeship will include self-study, mentorship, testing, evaluation and additional development. Teaching skills are preferred but not a must. People skills and an eagerness to learn and share are a must.
New hires will work on print, video and web applications that may also include e-Learning, marketing and other media.
- Extensive knowledge and application of media tools and technology including but not limited to:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe AfterEffects
- Adobe Premiere
- Ability to remain current with latest industry technology, tools, and trends with relation to Adobe software
- Expertise in a particular area of digital media (video, audio, visual design, UI standards, programming, new technologies, etc.)
- Attentiveness to details in producing, writing, and proofing all coursework materials to ensure consistency in form, format, and function
- Ability to effectively and efficiently apply visual and graphic design and usability principles to develop instructional media
- Flexibility and interest in rapidly learning new software
- Ability to travel
- Ability to consistently drive multiple projects to completion with strict deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to experiment with creative solutions
- Relentless about solving technical issues, complex problems and think outside of the box
- Ability to work independently, but also take direction
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Ability to speak/write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles to a variety of audiences
- Confident, self-motivated, self directed, and able to take action
- Demonstrates commitment to excellent customer service
- Associates or Bachelors in graphic design, computer science, visual communications, technology or related major or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years experience in web development
- Practical knowledge and experience of making code work across various browsers
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustration
- Must provide Portfolio of professional work
You will have the ability to use your design skills to make a noticeable impact on the company's growth and direction. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages. Join our Austin Texas team!
Applicants selected from this announcement will be required to serve a 3-month probationary period.